As the Covid pandemic slowly draws to a close, restrictions at Northeastern have mostly been lifted and programs will be running (for the most part) normally.
The well-being of everyone in the Northeastern community is always paramount, and we encourage everyone to take care of themselves and one another as we navigate these challenging times together. Parents, students and faculty may contact us if you encounter questions or challenges moving forward.
Academic Year Programs
- STEM Field Trips: Fall 2022 – Spring 2023: Will run in-person and virtually (as requested)
- Building Bridges: will run in-person on December 2nd and TBD April 2023
- Engineering for Everyone Expo (Feb 2023): TBD, Likely
- Engineering Explorations (Feb 2023): TBD
- BPS Science Fair (Mar 2023): Running in-person
- Pathways to Science and Engineering [PSE] (Ended Spring 2022)
- STEM Afterschool Program (Ended Spring 2021)
Proposal Assistance for Faculty
We continue to provide support to faculty in the development of proposals, specifically in the support of Broader Impact efforts. Please email Claire Duggan directly at [email protected].
Things to Do:
Please check out our Web Resources page for a list of academic resources to keep yourselves occupied.
In addition, we published over 30 newsletters with hands-on activities related to each specific STEM topic covered that week. These can be found in our blog.