Applications for the 2023 REU-PATHWAYS program are now open! >>Apply Here<<
Applications for the Summer 2022 REU-PATHWAYS Program are now open and will close April 15th, 2022. See below for application requirements and process to apply.
- All application material must be submitted in full by February 15, 2023.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident.
- Applicants must be and remain a community college student in good standing
- This program will take place on Northeastern’s Boston campus but is non-residential, i.e. you must get to/from here on your own each day
- A completed Application Form
- A copy of your Resume
- A copy of your most recent Transcript
- Can be unofficial
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- From someone who is familiar with your abilities, interests and motivation towards research.
- A Statement of Purpose
- A one-page write-up indicating why you are interested in research in engineering