- All application material must be submitted in full by April 14, 2023 (likely to be extended to end of April).
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Applicants must be and remain a community college student in good standing (must have completed high school or GED)
- This program will take place on Northeastern’s Boston campus but is non-residential, i.e. you must get to/from here on your own each day
- A completed Application Form
- A copy of your Resume
- A copy of your most recent Transcript
- Can be unofficial
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- From someone who is familiar with your abilities, interests and motivation towards research.
- A Statement of Purpose
- A one-page write-up indicating why you are interested in research in engineering
If using ETAPS platform -> all materials can be uploaded directly to the portal here. If using our application, please see below:
- Complete online application form
- Submit your Resume, Transcript, and Statement of Interest to this form:
- Have your Letter of Recommendation writer email their recommendation to Claire Duggan at [email protected].