The next Building Bridges session is scheduled for a Friday in December 2024.
Registration for this event will open September 2024. We had planned an April edition of Building Bridges, but are no longer able to run this event. Please consider participating in a COE campus tour at Northeastern instead.
About the Building Bridges Program:
- Semi-annual event to provide high school students with the opportunity to explore Northeastern University’s College of Engineering
- Full day of interactive engineering activities to help students understand the various engineering disciplines, led by College of Engineering faculty and students from each of the engineering departments
- Introduction to research programs and initiatives at Northeastern
- Overview of potential career paths and higher education options
- Networking opportunities to meet and talk with current university students and faculty members
- Sign-ups for individual sessions will be sent via email once event registration is confirmed.
- Past activities and their descriptions can be found in these blogposts.
- Event runs from 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Registration fee is $25 per person, no refunds
- Lunch is included with registration
- Opportunities for parents and families to explore the campus and City of Boston during the day while students are participating in the program