The next Building Bridges session is scheduled for Friday, December 8, 2023.
Registration for Fall 2023 Building Bridges is now open! (closes December 1st or when full).
If you are unavailable this day (or the event fills up), we will also be running the event in the Spring on April 12th.
About the Building Bridges Program:
- Semi-annual event to provide high school students with the opportunity to explore Northeastern University’s College of Engineering
- Full day of interactive engineering activities to help students understand the various engineering disciplines, led by College of Engineering faculty and students from each of the engineering departments
- Introduction to research programs and initiatives at Northeastern
- Overview of potential career paths and higher education options
- Networking opportunities to meet and talk with current university students and faculty members
- Sign-ups for individual sessions will be sent via email once event registration is confirmed.
- Past activities and their descriptions can be found in these blogposts.
- Event runs from 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Registration fee is $25 per person, no refunds
- Lunch is included with registration
- Opportunities for parents and families to explore the campus and City of Boston during the day while students are participating in the program