The next Building Bridges session is scheduled for Friday, December 3rd, 2021. Registration form for students will be posted soon. Faculty members, if you are interested in presenting, please sign up here.
About the Building Bridges Program:
- Annual event to provide high school students with the opportunity to explore Northeastern University’s College of Engineering
- Full day of interactive engineering activities to help students understand the various engineering disciplines, led by College of Engineering faculty and students from each of the engineering departments
- Introduction to research programs and initiatives at Northeastern
- Overview of potential career paths and higher education options
- Networking opportunities to meet and talk with current university students and faculty members
- Sign-ups for individual sessions will be sent via email once event registration is confirmed.
- Past activities and their descriptions can be found in these blogposts.
- Event runs from 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Registration fee is $20 per person, no refunds
- Lunch is included with registration
- Opportunities for parents and families to explore the campus and City of Boston during the day while students are participating in the program