Northeastern University is proud to offer Field Trip experiences for 4th to 8th grade students throughout the academic year. The field trip is free of cost; however, schools are expected to provide their own food. Bus transportation will be provided to Boston schools only.
If you are interested in coming for a field trip, please view our applications page.
Applications for each academic year open at the end of July and close in September.
If you have questions regarding the field trip, please email Nicolas Fuchs.
- Maximum of 50 students per Trip (due to bus restrictions)
- Virtual field trip maximum is 75 students
- Time frame is typically 9am – 1:30pm (although very flexible for virtual field trips)
- See activities page for more info on available activities and curriculum connections
- One trip per school per academic school year
- Blog posts for field trips in the past
- Arrive at Northeastern: 9:30 am
- Introduction and Welcome: 9:30-10:00 am
- Activity I: 10:00 – 11:30 am
- Lunch: 11:30 – 12:00 pm
- Activity II: 12:00 – 1:30 pm
- Wrap Up and Depart: 1:30-1:45 pm