Northeastern University is proud to offer Field Trip experiences for 4th to 8th grade students throughout the academic year. The field trip is free of cost; however, schools are expected to provide their own food. Bus transportation will be provided to Boston schools only.
If you are interested in coming for a field trip, please view our applications page.
Applications for the Fall 2023 – Spring 2024 school year are now closed.
If you have questions regarding the field trip, please email Nicolas Fuchs.
- Time frame is typically 9am – 1:30pm (although very flexible for virtual field trips)
- See activities page for more info on available activities and curriculum connections
- One trip per school per academic school year
- Blog posts for field trips in the past
- Arrive at Northeastern: 9:30 am
- Introduction and Welcome: 9:30-10:00 am
- Activity I: 10:00 – 11:30 am
- Lunch: 11:30 – 12:00 pm
- Activity II: 12:00 – 1:30 pm
- Wrap Up and Depart: 1:30-1:45 pm
2023 – 2024 Field Trip Dates [15 total]
- September: 22, 29
- October: 6, 13, 27
- November: 3, 17
- December: 1
- January: 19, 26
- February: 2, 9, 16
- March: 15, 22
- Additional options for virtual/reverse field trips