Northeastern University is proud to offer Field Trip experiences for 4th to 8th grade students throughout the academic year. Food is typically provided for all attending students, but bus transportation will be provided to Boston schools only.
If you are interested in coming for a field trip, please view our applications page.
Applications are closed for this academic school year. Will re-open in August 2019.
If you have questions regarding the field trip, please email Nicolas Fuchs.
- Maximum of 60 students per Trip
- Time frame is typically 9am – 1:30pm
- See activities page for more info on available activities and curriculum connections
- One trip per school per academic school year
- Blog posts for field trips in the past
- Arrive at Northeastern: 9:30 am
- Introduction and Welcome: 9:30-10:00 am
- Activity I: 10:00 – 11:30 am
- Lunch: 11:30 – 12:00 pm
- Activity II: 12:00 – 1:30 pm
- Wrap Up and Depart: 1:30-1:45 pm