The Summer 2021 REU-POWER Program will run virtually for 10 weeks, from June 1st to August 5th. See below for application requirements and process to apply.
- All application material must be submitted in full by February 15, 2021.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident.
- Applicants must be and remain an undergraduate student in good standing; plan to complete an undergraduate degree program.
- A completed Application Form
- A copy of your Resume
- A copy of your most recent Transcript
- Can be unofficial, but must be university generated
- One (1) Letter of Recommendation
- From someone who is familiar with your abilities, interests and motivation towards research.
- One (1) Statement of Purpose
- A one-page write-up indicating which REU-POWER Project(s) you would be interested in working on and a description of how this project fits your background and interests.
- You may indicate your interest in more than one project and you may also describe other types of research that you would be interested in working on.
- Complete online application form
- Submit your Resume, Transcript, and Statement of Interest to this form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/REUP2021
- Have your Letter of Recommendation writer email us their recommendation to Claire Duggan at email@example.com.
- All documents must be in a pdf. or .doc/.docx format. Google doc or other links to download will not be accepted.