The 2020 Summer Program will run from May 26th through July 31st. Applications and all supporting documentation are due on or before Monday, February 10th, 2020.
How to Apply:
- Complete the Application Form: Click Here to Complete
- Send the following documents to Claire Duggan: (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please be sure to put to save/submit your documents with the following information REU/your Last Name/document type (Resume/Transcript/Statement of Interest etc.)
- Resume: copy of your most recent resume, no longer than 2 pages
- Transcript: copy of your most recent transcript (can be unofficial, but must be university generated)
- Statement of Interest: 1-page write-up indicating which 2019 REU-POWER project you’d be interested in working on and a description of how this project fits your background and interests. Please note: there will be some updates/additions to projects offered last year. You may indicate your interest in more than one project and you may also describe other types of research you would be interested in working on.
- Letter of Recommendation: 1 letter from someone who is familiar with your abilities, interests, and motivation towards research
Please Note: documents should be emailed to email@example.com, subject line “2020 REU-POWER Application Materials”. All documents should have your name on each page and should be either pdf or doc format and sent as attachments. Please do not send google doc or other links to download. Alternatively, documents can be mailed to Claire Duggan, Northeastern University, 360 Huntington Avenue (009 Dana Research Center), Boston, MA 02115.