The Summer 2022 REU-POWER Program will run in-person for 10 weeks, from May 31st to August 4th, 2022. We intend to run this program in-person on the Northeastern campus, but the in-person aspect of the program is contingent on the Covid situation in the summer.
Applications for the Summer 2022 REU-POWER Program are now closed. We will be reading applications for the next two weeks and emailing results to all applicants by the end of March.
- All application material must be submitted in full by
February 13March 1st, 2022.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident.
- Applicants must be and remain an undergraduate student in good standing; plan to complete an undergraduate degree program.
All documents must be in a pdf. or .doc/.docx format. Google doc or other links to download will not be accepted.
- A completed Application Form
- A copy of your Resume
- A copy of your most recent Transcript
- Can be unofficial, but must be university generated
- One (1) Letter of Recommendation
- From someone who is familiar with your abilities, interests and motivation towards research.
- One (1) Statement of Purpose
- A one-page write-up indicating which REU-POWER Project(s) you would be interested in working on and a description of how this project fits your background and interests.
- You may indicate your interest in more than one project and you may also describe other types of research that you would be interested in working on.