The YSP application questions are posted below. The questions formatted in a word document can also be found here.
- If you have received any honors, awards, scholarships or special recognition, please list them below (with year received).
- Please list any academic enrichment programs or clubs (e.g. after-school such as language clubs, honor societies, Saturday programs, or summer programs, etc.) in which you have participated or are currently participating.
- Briefly describe any non-academic extracurricular activities (sports, dance, theater, community service, etc.) in which you have participated or are currently participating.
- Briefly describe any special interests you may have (250 words or less).
- Please write a short description as to why you would like to participate in this program (500 words or less).
- What do you see as the most significant science or engineering challenge facing our world today? (500 words or less)
- Describe three skills or talents that you believe will make you successful in the future (250 words or less).