Thank you to Professor Marina Bograd, one of our S-POWER partner faculty for passing these resources along.
- Free online courses. You can select the area of interest
- SolidProfessor is not free but has some free resources that might be of interest. It is a video tutorial repository with video courses on how to learn many engineering tools such as SolidWorks, MatLab, AutoCAD, Revit etc.
- TinkerCAD is a free web-based tool where you can design in 3D, simulate a circuit and program it with a simulated Arduino
- Instructables has a large library of Do It Yourself projects that includes a list of materials and a set of instructions. They also have classes on how to. For example – Arduino Class
- Some professional CAD software is available for download free to students with a university ID: AutoDesk or SolidWorks